Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Exercises to Lose Arm Fat Fast 8

8. Push-ups on an exercise ball

There are many ways to perform push-ups with an exercise ball. No matter what way you choose, you are one step closer to the slender, toned arms. Doing push-ups on an exercise ball each day will sculpt your arms and shoulders as well as strengthen your core and legs. Start slowly so that you learn how to keep balance. If this move hurts, try to strengthen your weak arms first.

Read also – 

Now that you know some of the best arm exercises, what are you waiting for? Perform some of them right now. You will get rid of flabby arms and get the toned body in a month if you stick to regular workouts. With a host of hard-to-follow exercises that I hate, I’m always on the lookout for the simpler alternatives. These are exercises that I do regularly and I’m happy with my arms and overall body. What are your arm exercises?